Sunday 11 March 2018

Long Weekend...

FRIDAY, 9 MAR - Though not a working day, I did some work, skeptical of not having enough time down the line. The entire team broke into to sub teams - one for Kruger trip and the other for Pilanesburg trip. I decided to be left out. Sorry, I didn't want to do Kruger, reason unclear to me also, and there will be an upcoming trip to Pilanesburg organised by the client on 18th March - I didn't want to repeat tour in same place. Let's do some doing instead :)
The same bird - from our hotel
Jabaa (Hibiscus) - on the walk way

SATURDAY, 10 - Continued on the work I did some on Friday. With a nice morning sky ending to a gala dinner in Cafe 41, a nearby restaurant.

Good morning
Good evening
From menus in Cafe 41
Cafe 41

My dinner @ Cafe 41

SUNDAY, 11 MAR - Some walks here and there and some works. Not anything special.

Flowers

Tomorrow we will go for a site visit in Mpumalanga, a province near Kruger. Will be going by car, the client will drive us there. Please stay tuned in for more updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment