Thursday 29 March 2018

Reentry to home...come back...evening? or morning?

I returned...back to my own places...my known places. What is the feeling, by the way? Accomplishment of touching a milestone? Achievement? Satisfaction of something good cannot be defined? Excited of new connections developed? Don't know. There is an emptiness surely. Of what? Don't know.

Community impact. A phrase so clear...so meaningful. A realization, that we all are a infinitesimal part of a system. But, we all have something to do...do something to change...some change for good...good for the system...for all of us.

I do not know what will I do to make a difference. But, I have started thinking in the line. I know even if I cannot do anything, that does not matter...my will is regarded. That is the difference...that is the building stone of the difference. It is so easy. I invite all of you to think in the line...We shall overcome some day.

Brought an African elephant. He made a place in between two Indians. Let all the different entities make a place in different entities. That will be the biggest difference, that there is no difference. Amen!!

African elephant in middle

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment