Thursday 29 March 2018

Reentry to my home...after a short break

Have been in different places, different time zones. Have seen many people, many cultures...never thought that a four weeks of assignment abroad would make that much a difference in my thoughts...my feelings. It may be a short in time frame, but a break literally, of a magnitude I am overwhelmed to express in words.

I will continue few more posts in this thread...then will start a new thread to share my thoughts, my feelings...this CSC thread should end somewhere, even if I continue to carry the legacy of it.

Let me share some photos I took while traveling back in a long 20 hours journey.

You to the power IBM

Children-at-play at Jo'burg airport

Me above cloud

Sun setting on the way back

City underneath (me :))

Dubai airport (Hindi at the bottom :))

Dubai airport...long wait for the next lap :(

I will close the thread in the next post. I will try concluding the feeling part of the story...I will take care so that the store has a positive ending. Please stay tuned in up till the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment