Sunday 4 March 2018

Sterkfontein Caves and Cradle of Humankind

I learned from one of my friends, that human originated in this part of the earth...Africa.

I witnessed that it is...indeed. The science says so.

In the morning I walked little farther to withdraw cash for upcoming Cradle of Humankind tour. Saw a variant, at least look alike of Dhutro ro Dhutra, I do not know the English of..

Dhutro or Dhutra

The guide...Nic

Entering

The Cradle

The discoverers and Mrs. Ples

The tiger

Evolution

A quote...I found and started liking

The guide there

A clock - devised  2000 years ago

The structure of the clock

Entering the cave

Inside

Nothing special...just me selfie...please explore further pics

The Cave
Something? Some discovery?

The road... to nowhere!

Some formation

Lights On

The forms

The light inlet

The Gufa....the cave

The water

Exit pathway... to heaven??

The successor...took over the research

The predecessor...started the research

We!

The Cradle of Humankind

Flowers on the pathway

Our Bus

The Cradle of Humankind

Replica of the past



What do you think?

Mind blowing

Stones?

Grasshopper



Marula tree...African liquor Amarula is produced from the fruits

There will be more fun... please be stay tuned in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment